Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, October 27, 2006 @ 5:36 AM
YAY. Family going oversea family is confirmed ! now is the destination. Deciding over Europe,New zealand,Hongkong,Korea,Taiwan,Ameria,Australia. YAY :D Sisters says korea is best. YAY MEANS WE WILL BE GOING TO SKI & ADEL CAN FINALLY TOUCH REAL SNOW! winks* :) im suay ku,whatever. so today no school. my dad is sweeetest. okay? :D ha,he agreed to let me go out.I think everyday .Until 5pm(: wheehooos. but yea, tomorrow thre's class outing if im not wrong.Treatment and eileen and tracey are dying hair.I meant im doing treatment.yepyep (: OR not ahs, if not bbq stinks my hair and i cant wash it.eiweiw.:)Anyway family feeling gay now.Yeah gay is happy! hoorays man! miss woo just ringed me up.woosh,i was shocked.Haha. anyway 2E1 girls get to increase their marks by 20 for DNT YAYS man.Means alot of changes in level position.ha, but other classes wont knw that their level position has dropped.annoying.BRR.AYE IF YOURE READING AND YOURE IN E2.E3.E4! YOU DROPPED IN LEVEL POSITION! lawl, thats cruel! hahahahah.anyway yep.Guys adding 2marks.TOOBAD!>:D hawhaw. soyarlor.Cheer and happiness for everyne. HOWEVER! I have one more obstacle to overcome now. Pray my lord.
|